Skip to main content

Jolly Rancher Vodka

Jolly Rancher Vodka



This is where I'm at today. I seriously had the worst day at work on Monday, I can't even think about food. Only alcohol. Yup, that bad.

So I share with you this wonderful little concoction. Jolly Rancher Vodka! These lovely little babies make me very happy.

This is a great gift to give as well. I gave them away for Christmas and people were incredibly excited to receive them. They are colorful, different, and evoke a little nostalgia. And there's alcohol! Just make sure to serve it chilled. :-)



Jolly Rancher Vodka
From Mix That Drink

Jolly Ranchers (separated into different flavors, you'll need 12 Jolly Ranchers of each flavor)
Vodka
8.5 oz flasks or other containers (I used 8 oz bottles)

Drop the 12 Jolly Ranchers of the flavor of your choice into the empty containers.

Fill the bottle with vodka.

Let mixture sit for a couple days until the Jolly Ranchers have disintegrated, giving them a good shake every now and then.

Serve chilled or over ice. Or mix however you'd like. If you're drinking this straight, definitely drink it chilled or it will be WAY too strong. :-)

Comments